Happy holidays, folks! It's officially crunch time and if you're reading this, then you're likely feeling it - the excitement of gift-giving, the pressure of finding the perfect gift, the stress of making sure it arrives under that tree or near that menorah on time. Well, we are here to help you through the chaos with this all-inclusive guide to navigating the TREW website and our shipping options this season.
Because of the added stress and uncertainty with COVID-19, we highly suggest erring on the side of caution and making any and all purchases early! While we have laid out our best estimate on a shipping timeline, all shipping carriers are showing signs of longer-than-usual delivery times.
Shipping Insurance + Best Practices
Now before we jump into the nitty gritty, we would like to take this time to remind you that insuring your packages is highly recommended! While many of us are feeling in high spirits as the holidays approach, it is also that time of the year where packages like to go missing from doorsteps and mailboxes.
We make it easy for you to protect your TREW Gear shipment with Route, an app that allows for visual order tracking, package protection, and effortless claim-filing in the case of a missing, stolen, or damaged package. Once you arrive at checkout, you will see the option to turn on/off Shipping Protection above the Checkout button. Shipping Protection costs a little more than 1% of your order total, and is not automatically applied to your order until you manually toggle it to ON.
We do everything we can to ensure that our gear makes it to your destination, but if you do not insure your package we cannot guarantee that we will be able to replace or rescue your package. In the event that your package goes missing or gets stolen or damaged somewhere along its trip, shipping insurance will cover you for the cost of replacing the gear.
Here are a few best practices to follow this holiday shipping season:
- Purchase shipping insurance or choose a shipping option that includes insurance, either through Route or through the mail carrier themselves.
- Require a signature at delivery on your package.
- Keep an eye on your tracking information, and even have shipping notifications sent to your phone.
- Send it to a secure location where you know it won't be out in the open.
- Get a PO box at your post office.
- Use a locker with UPS, 7/11, etc.
- Send your packages to your office.
In the case that your package goes missing, is damaged, or is stolen and you are not sure on how to proceed, you can contact us at email@example.com.
TREW Holiday Shipping Calendar
So now that we've warned you about insuring your package, let's talk about when you need to place your order by to get your gear by December 24.
Order by 11AM PST on:
- December 17th for USPS Priority Mail + qualifying FREE SHIPPING* orders
- USPS Priority Mail should arrive within 1-3 business days of shipping, but is not guaranteed. If you want to make sure that your gear arrives in time, choose one of the below options.
- December 18th for USPS Priority Express Mail - guaranteed delivery!
- December 20th for UPS 2nd Day Air - guaranteed delivery!
- December 23rd for UPS Next Day Air - guaranteed delivery!
*FREE SHIPPING is only eligible on domestic orders over $99.
We cannot guarantee delivery by a certain date but we do recommend placing your orders by 11AM PST on the following dates to have a good chance of receiving your items in time:
- December 17th for DHL Worldwide
All international orders are subject to duties, taxes and other fees. TREW is not responsible for customs and duties, and these fees are determined by the customs agency within the destination country. For more information on duties and taxes, please contact your local customs office. You can also learn more about our International Order policies here.
Returns + Exchanges:
During the holiday season, we have extended our return and exchange window to 45 days.
Oh no! You have dropped the metaphorical ball and missed your shipping window. Now what do you do?
- Find TREW at one of evo flagship stores across the US west. Close to your home, shop in person, and don't even worry about shipping.
- Go with the TREW gift card! Grab a $25 card for that last-minute friend gift, or go bigger for that clutch gift for your favorite somebody. Skip the shipping - all you need to do is order, print, and present and let the giftee go on a shopping spree.
- Purchase gear from trewgear.com, print out a beautiful photo of the gift with a loving 'coming soon to a closet near you' note attached, and put a bow on it! A bit unconventional, but we're trew believers that everything is better late than never.
We hope this helped, and we welcome any and all questions or concerns to be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will do its absolute best to get everyone their TREW Gear in time for the holiday festivities!
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE 2020:
In addition to the above shipping information, please note that TREW will be closed and enjoying family time on December 24 and 25, as well as January 1. No orders will be fulfilled on these dates, but you can still place orders online. You are welcome to contact us via any of the methods listed on this page, and we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible throughout the holidays!