Cosmic Charlie, how do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue.
Whether it’s an ‘84 Toyota Pickup or an eight-pound sledgehammer, we admire things with straight, clean lines that embody function and eschew fussiness. They tend to work well and they usually last a long time, and that’s what we consider good design.
The Cosmic Jacket is our tribute to this principle. So much so that if you already own one, well . . . you probably won’t need another jacket for quite a while, if you even want one. It combines classic alpine design with modern materials and thoughtful updates to deliver a backcountry-ready, resort-appropriate shell that is iconically timeless, functional, and tough.
Don't just take our word for it. Renoun recently featured the Cosmic Jacket in their Best Ski Jackets for Men.
- 3L PNW Fabric 20k/20k
- Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
- Aquaguard VISLON® center front zipper
- Bemis 3-layer seam tape
- Fully seam-taped
- Critical junctions reinforced
- Helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic for a contoured fit
- Single point adjustment at back hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Two internal stretch-mesh drop pockets
- Two vertical zip chest pockets under flaps
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip wrist pass/stash pocket
- Ergonomic powder skirt with silicone gripper
- Microsuede chin guard
- Laser-cut PU logos
- Rubber-tipped cordage zipper pulls
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Cohaesive® embedded cord locks at hem
- RECCO® reflector
- 26 oz (Medium)
- Modern freeride fit is longer in the body and sleeves than a traditional alpine shell
- Articulated back elbow seams follow the natural curve of your arms
- High collar for increased storm coverage
- Slimmer and shorter than the Powfunk, the Cosmic is a versatile backcountry/resort fit.