The jacket for the girl on the go who won’t compromise on fit, function, or first chairs. The 2020 Stella Jacket can handle anything you throw at it, plain and simple. Tackle big mountain lines, deep backcountry boot-packs, crusty east-coast moguls - all the while looking hella good and staying warm, dry, and ripping with our all new Trew-approved PNW 3L fabric.
With well-placed pit zips, bombproof construction, and thoughtful storage options for everything you need plus that breakfast burrito you’ve been nursing since 6am, the Stella checks all the boxes. Clear out that gear closet and make room for this quiver-killer.
- 3L PNW Fabric 20k/20k
- Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
- Aquaguard VISLON® center front zipper
- Bemis 3-layer seam tape
- Fully seam taped
- Critical junctions reinforced
- 2-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Two internal stretch-mesh drop pockets
- Two vertical zip chest pockets, one with cord port
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip wrist pass/stash pocket
- Ergonomic powder skirt
- Microsuede chin guard
- Laser-cut PU logos
- Rubber-tipped cordage zipper pulls
- Cohaesive® embedded cord locks
- RECCO® reflector
- 22 oz (Medium)
- Modern freeride fit is engineered for women: articulated for movement and sized for layering, yet tailored for a flattering fit through the waist and bust.
- Curved hem with rounded corners and drop tail for extra coverage and style
- Articulated back elbow seams follow the natural curve of your arms
- High storm collar with room for a scarf or gaiter
Share the Trewth
Share your TREWth with us by mentioning @TREWgear in your Instagram posts.