All OUTLET products are final sale!
We know how hard it is to find a jacket that not only looks good, but keeps you dry, lets you move, feels comfortable all day long, and carries your stuff (without getting all bulgy). And that’s why we made the Stella—so you can forget having to choose between function, form, and your flow state.
Whether you’re riding lifts all day or ticking off BC laps, you can count on the Stella’s highly breathable PNW3L waterproof fabric, zip vents, unrivaled pocket space, flattering lines, freedom of motion, and burly construction to keep you stoked from bell to bell and from breakfast burritos to marg-thirty.
- 3L PNW Fabric 20k/20k
- Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
- Aquaguard VISLON® center front zipper
- Fully seam-taped with Bemis 3L tape
- Critical junctions reinforced
- Helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic for a contoured fit
- Single point adjustment at back hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Two internal stretch-mesh drop pockets
- Two vertical zip chest pockets under flaps
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip wrist pass/stash pocket
- Ergonomic powder skirt with silicone gripper
- Microsuede chin guard
- Laser-cut PU logos
- Rubber-tipped cordage zipper pulls
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Cohaesive® embedded cord locks at hem
- RECCO® reflector
- 22 oz. (Medium)
- Modern freeride fit is engineered for women: articulated for movement and sized for layering, yet tailored for a flattering fit through the waist and bust.
- Curved hem with rounded corners and drop tail for extra coverage and style
- Articulated back elbow seams follow the natural curve of your arms
- For more on fit and sizing, see Choosing the Right Women's Jacket for You