- 3L PNW Fabric 20k/20k
- SuperFabric® cuffs and kick patches
- Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
- Bemis 3-layer seam tape
- Fully taped construction
- Critical junctions reinforced
- Heavy-duty stretch suspender straps with slide adjustment
- Chest cargo and zippered storage pockets
- Zip hand pockets
- Flap thigh cargo pockets
- ¾-length, dual-direction zip side vents
- Zip fly
- Belt loops
- Internal boot gaiters with gripper elastic
- Laser-cut PU logos
- Rubber-tipped cordage zipper pulls
- RECCO® reflector
- 30.7 oz (M)
- The original modern freeride bib has a roomy fit at the waist to allow for a variety of conditions and layers.
- The upper section extends well above the waist on the side
- New “racer-back” design keeps the straps comfortably on your shoulders.
- Ample articulation and plenty of room at the knees
- Gusseted crotch
- 2020 TREWth Colors (Khaki, Magma, Blackout, Dusk Blue) feature updated sizing to remedy the fit feedback from customers.
- 2019 TREWth Colors (Toffee, Stargazer) feature a slightly tighter fit than the 2020 bibs. To learn more about the changes and to find the right fit for you, check out this article or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.