DISCLAIMER - I only just received these and it's September 8. They have not been put to use yet.
First off, I want to commend Isabelle, Trew's Operations Manager and the person who responded to my sizing inquiry through email@example.com. Isabelle went out of her way to track down a pair of small in Work Khaki that were sold out online. Isabelle, you're awesome.
Sizing: I'm 5' 11" and just over 150lbs. The small might be the most perfect fitting pant I've ever put on in terms of both waist and inseam.
Regarding the pant:
* The material feels rugged but very comfortable. It moves and articulates just as it should.
* Work Khaki is more of a honey color than is depicted in the photo (ie, a little darker and mustardy) which I personally prefer. I think the color is perfect.
* Everything on the pant feels durable.
* The elastic waist adjustment is perfect. Don't ever change it.
* The hip pockets are just the right size and the zipper pulls feel like they'll last forever
* The cargo pockets are enormous (a good thing). My only suggestion echos someone else's review in that they might benefit from additional security beyond the Velcro on the flaps. Something that actually seals the pockets would eliminate any worry that things may fall out of them. That said, the flaps do an adequate job of sealing the pockets, I just personally wouldn't feel comfortable putting anything I'm not willing to lose in them.
* The SuperFabric on the cuffs and kicks is no joke. This stuff feels invincible but it completely pliable.
* The fit is perfect (for me, anyway) They're not as baggy as I thought based on the photos. There's plenty of room in them and the style of the pants is a perfect balance of straight fit and relaxed.
My expectations for these pants is far exceeded at this point. I'm looking forward to putting them to heavy use.