Cosmic Charlie, how do you do?
All OUTLET products are final sale!
When the universe demanded a durable ski shell that was equally comfortable climbing peaks as it was spinning laps on a chairlift, we delivered the Cosmic Jacket. It’s been ten years since we first heard the stellar request signal on our deep-scanning radio telescope, and we’ve been in touch with the ancients ever since, making small tweaks and constant improvements while never losing sight of their intergalactic vision. A highly practical ski and board shell, finely tuned to the everyday demands of the modern backcountry rider, yet as timelessly stylish as a 1985 shortbed pickup or a double-handed broadsword.
Offering simple, yet thoughtful features like a wrist pocket for your pass, lighter, and lip balm, internal mesh pockets for goggles or climbing skins, and fuss-free stretch hood gussets to seal out the storm, the Cosmic delivers everyday useability while our PNW3L three-ply shell fabric provides durable protection from whatever the galaxy throws your way.
- 3L PNW Fabric 20k/20k
- Water-resistant zippers on all exposed openings
- Aquaguard VISLON® center front zipper
- Fully seam-taped with Bemis 3L tape
- Critical junctions reinforced
- Helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic for a contoured fit
- Single point adjustment at back hood
- Underarm zip vents
- Two internal stretch-mesh drop pockets
- Two vertical zip chest pockets under flaps
- Zip hand pockets
- Zip wrist pass/stash pocket
- Ergonomic powder skirt with silicone gripper
- Rubber-tipped cordage zipper pulls
- Shock cord adjustable hem
- Cohaesive® embedded cord locks at hem
- RECCO® reflector
- 26 oz. (Medium)
- Modern freeride fit is longer in the body and sleeves than a traditional alpine shell
- Articulated back elbow seams follow the natural curve of your arms
- High collar for increased storm coverage
- Slimmer and shorter than the Powfunk, the Cosmic is a versatile backcountry/resort fit.
- For a comparison of the Cosmic and our other Men’s Jackets, see Choosing the Right Men’s Jacket for You