We wish you - our customers, friends, and family - a wonderful and powder-filled Holiday and New Year!
TREW has lots to be proud of in 2017 and we couldn't have done it without you. Here are some highlights:
- The TREWth Bib, still the greatest Snow Bib of all time, was re-introduced in 2017 in 5 unique colors. Holy Moly!
- With our 105gsm fabric, the NuYarn Weightless T-shirt is the lightest and most comfortable merino wool t-shirt ever (that's right, prove us wrong).
-The Powfish Collection marks our first ever hard-goods design collaboration with our Powfish Snowboard and Powfish Skis. The Powfish Apparel is our first ever athlete-driven apparel collaboration (read more here) also, with unique label artwork by Rachel Pohl and apparel design by Colter Hinchliffe. All Powfish products are limited quantity and we can't wait to do another project next year!
- We hired an amazing new designer, Brittany Crook, who's ready to help us continue to deliver innovative and stylish apparel to the masses.
- Luke's been busy up at Truce Designs! Making more bags for more customers than ever before. Which is a good thing for those happy customers, and - because all Truce products are made by with a minimum of new resources - it's good for the planet!
- Our first flagship store (also our office) celebrated a One Year anniversary. Thanks to our Portland community for the support!
In-between these milestones we managed to score a few summits and pow turns with our friends. We can only hope that 2018 will be as exciting! Thanks again to our community and customers for sharing our vision and spreading the TREWth! With great customers like you, we know we can continue to innovate outdoor apparel and inspire a new generation of fun-having outdoors-people.
Your Friends in the Powder,
The TREW Crew